As a part of Phase One of the Governor of Virginia’s plan, churches are able to meet at 50% capacity. We will be offering two Sunday morning services at 8:30 and 11:00, our normal Sunday evening service at 6:00, and our normal Wednesday evening service at 7:00.
Some guidelines that we will follow as we meet together are as follows:
1. Anyone and everyone is welcome to attend.
2. Overflow seating will be available in a separate location if we exceed 50% capacity.
3. We strongly recommend that anyone with any symptoms of illness stay home.
4. We strongly recommend adherence to social distancing.
5. We strongly recommend anyone who is especially vulnerable to COVID-19, due to age or underlying medical conditions, exercise great wisdom and caution in making the decision to attend church at this time.
6. Wearing masks or a cloth face covering is encouraged to reduce the spread of infection, per state guidelines.
7. There will be no nursery or children’s services. (We encourage families to worship together in the regular services)
8. The nursery will be available for parents to use, should they need the facility. But, it will not be staffed at this time.
9. The church facilities will be sanitized between each public meeting.
10. We will refrain from personal contact at this time.
11. Out of respect for concerned and susceptible congregants, we ask that everyone refrain from handshaking and hugging at this time.
12. The offering plate will not be passed, but a contactless means of giving will be available at every Auditorium exit.
13. The Church Auditorium will open 30 minutes in advance of the scheduled meetings.
We’re very excited about the opportunity to meet together and hope to see you this Sunday morning!